Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pickle - Day 5 (Dec. 1)

Due to some friendly competition with another elf, Belf, Pickle has decided to up his game...he's now sharing what he does BEFORE he gets ready for the kids...this could get messy!
*******************************************************
Hey folks - Pickle here...I hope I don't get into trouble...I've been getting into Al's beverage supply.  I thought it was soda...but man...if that's soda then I don't like soda any more.  No way.  That stuff tasted like fermented liquified rice...Nasty.  
Anyhow...I had a good trip up North.  Santa is gearing up for the big day.  He said he hopes the weather is nice on Christmas Eve...Rudolph is getting old...and his nose doesn't always shine so bright anymore.  Poor Rudolph!  The kids are still on the nice list - even with Conner's biting incident.  Apparently Santa has a soft spot for kids who are genuinely sorry. 
I thought the house could use a little more decoration tonight.  So I used the skills I learned in Elfing 101...paper chain making...to spice it up a little.  I hope Conner and Kellen like it!  

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment