Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Elf Adventures: Day 3

Howdy folks, it's me...Pickle!  Wondering what I was up to last night?  Well I made a quick trip back home to the North Pole to catch up with the big guy (you know, SC...Santa Claus).  He's pretty busy now...so we only chatted for a minute or two.  I am happy to say that Conner and Kellen are being great kids...although I did hear through the grapevine that Conner bit someone at day care yesterday...I'm going to have to report that one.  Such a surprise since Conner has been so nice and is always saying please, thank you and knows how to use gentle hands.  I guess he felt pretty bad about biting and put himself into time out.  He also stayed there for longer than he needed to.  I suppose that's because he really is a good kid.  We'll see what the big guy has to say about it.  I sure hope he gets to stay on the nice list!



When I got back to the house, I decided I'd make
a painting for the kids.  So, I wrote Merry Christmas in red and green paint and hopped up onto the picture gallery wall.  Those sneaky kids woke up early and caught me while I was signing my name...

No comments:

Post a Comment